Torque provides exceptional opportunities for people to grow and advance, professionally and personally.
We offer benefits such as free onsite parking, company pension scheme and employee discounts across a range of retailers.
Send us your application and someone will be in touch to advise you of next steps.
Send us your application and, if you are successful, someone will be in touch to advise you of next steps.
Job ID: WKF-39
Closing Date: 24th May 2019
In order to meet the expansion of the customer operation, we have a number of full and part time vacancies for Warehouse Operatives based at our Wakefield site on the I Saw It First department. Please indicate which shift pattern you would prefer when applying.
- Sunday – Thursday or Monday – Friday 15:30 to 00:00 (40-hour contract)
- Sunday, Monday & Tuesday 15:30 to 00:00 (24 hours contract)
- Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 15:30 to 00:00 (24 hour contract)
- Friday & Sunday 15.30 to 00.00 (16 hour contract)
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To receive and process stock items to the agreed quality standard
- Ensure the warehouse and premises are kept clean and safe at all times
- Report any issues of concern which may affect the smooth running of the warehouse
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures, including Health & Safety
- Maintain highest security standards in the warehouse at all times
- Effective use of equipment in the Warehouse in accordance with relevant competencies
- Good communication skills and command of English both written and verbal
- An excellent level of attention to detail
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Able to use initiative and organise own workload
- Customer focused
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work within changing demands (including shift patterns)
- Positive attitude and able to work as part of a team
Please send us your details and CV if you have one. Don’t forget to include the Job ID below to ensure your details are passed to the correct department.