Torque provides exceptional opportunities for people to grow and advance, professionally and personally.
We offer benefits such as free onsite parking, company pension scheme and employee discounts across a range of retailers.
Send us your application and someone will be in touch to advise you of next steps.
Send us your application and, if you are successful, someone will be in touch to advise you of next steps.
Job ID: BD1-06
Closing Date: 21st February 2020
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Administrator to join our team based at our site in Bradford.
Purpose of the role
The purpose of this role is to provide administration support to the departments throughout the shift and liaise with the customer regarding enquiries.
Main duties and responsibilities
- The completion of general administrative duties in all areas, including filing and the use of Microsoft Office programs
- Carrying out Red Prairie transactions
- Ensure records for key performance indicators (KPIs) measures are maintained and recorded on a daily and weekly basis
- Supporting the management team by providing accurate information
- Communicating with customers, internal and external, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing)
- A good level of numeracy
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and Red Prairie
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Able to use initiative and organise own workload
- Creative approach to problem solving and to thinking ’outside the box’
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work with changing demands (including shift patterns)
Please send us your details and CV if you have one. Don’t forget to include the Job ID below to ensure your details are passed to the correct department.