Torque provides exceptional opportunities for people to grow and advance, professionally and personally.
We offer benefits such as free onsite parking, company pension scheme and employee discounts across a range of retailers.
Send us your application and someone will be in touch to advise you of next steps.
Send us your application and, if you are successful, someone will be in touch to advise you of next steps.
Job ID: BD1-07
Closing Date: 21st February 2020
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Stock Controller to join our team based at our site in Bradford.
The purpose of the role
The purpose of this role is to have overall control of the stock for the contract including monitoring discrepancies throughout the shift; liaising with the customer regarding stock inquiries; stock movement/rotation and control of damages whilst providing up to date supply stock reports.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Deal with all customer stock and store stock discrepancies in a timely and efficient manner.
- Investigate all stock issues, damages and discrepancies ensuring all are corrected and documented in a timely manner reporting to the shift supervisor.
- Perform a specified number of daily, weekly and yearly stock checks.
- Record discrepancies, stock checks and amendments and supply the customer with updates where applicable.
- Provide the Operations Manager or Supervisor with daily updates in regards to stock amendments and checks.
- Work closely with the Team Leader or Supervisor to ensure stock is rotated correctly and efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing)
- A good level of numeracy
- Good IT skills – (MS Office and Warehousing Systems)
- Be pro active with a self motivated approach
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Able to use initiative and organise own workload
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work with changing demands (including shift patterns).
Please send us your details and CV if you have one. Don’t forget to include the Job ID below to ensure your details are passed to the correct department.